- This CodeShop service (‘Codeshop’) terms and condition (‘Service Terms and Conditions’) is provided by Tune Talk Sdn Bhd (TTSB) and is maintained by Forest Interactive Sdn Bhd. All CodeShop’s service (“Service “) from the Internet platform (http://codeshop-tt.com/) is subjected to these Term of Use.
- All subscribers that participate in this Service are bound by the Service Terms & Condition terms together with the CodeShop Service Terms and Condition and/or any other terms and conditions related to the provision of Tune Talk’s Service. Tune Talk reserve the sole and absolute right to amend, modify, vary or change any Plan or Service Subscription Terms and Conditions at time without any prior notice to Subscribers.
- Subscribers must only use CodeShop to make purchases by using your own Tune Talk mobile account. As of now, the usage of the Service is limited only to Tune Talk subscribers (“Subscribers”) and Tone Excel Sdn Bhd and Tone Plus Sdn Bhd subscribers (different rates apply)
- If you lose your SIM card or mobile phone or if your mobile account has otherwise been compromised, you must alert TTSB immediately in order foo TTSB to block your account from being used for CodeShop purchases, calls, and other services. If someone else uses your account to make purchases before you make this report to your Operator, it will be at TTSB’s discretion whether to issue a refund to subscriber for the value of such purchases.
- By using CodeShop, you acknowledge that:
- All transaction made through CodeShop cannot be repudiated after being initiated;
- Subscriber are solely liable for use of your mobile account or payment instrument and that TTSB shall have no liability to subscriber or any third party for any unauthorized use or access of CodeShop through your mobile account or payment instrument;
- Subscriber are responsible for any taxes, duties, currency exchange fees, data charges and related charges on purchases made by subscriber using CodeShop;
- TTSB may decline to accept a transaction that is initiate by subscriber through CodeShop for any reason, and if this should occur, TTSB shall not be liable to you or any third parties;
- Subscriber automatically consent to be contacted by TTSB, and to receive notices electronically, including but not limited to by text message from TTSB. Subscriber agree that TTSB may make any notices that may be required by law to make in electronic format. These communications will be deemed to be in writing and received by you when sent to you.
- Subscriber may not:
- Use CodeShop in any way that violates any applicable law or for any unlawful purpose;
- Attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in any activity that diminishes CodeShop, TTSB’s website, or the Service;
- Interfere with any other person’s use of CodeShop;
- Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person for any reason whatsoever;
- Attempt to gain access to any account, computers or networks related to CodeShop without authorization for any reason whatsoever;
- Attempt to obtain any data through any means from CodeShop, until and unless we intend to provide or make it available to you;
- Attempt to charge others to use CodeShop either directly or indirectly;
- Use CodeShop for defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights or others;
- Use CodeShop to purchase any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights to such material or have received all necessary consents;
- Use CodeShop to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses for purposes which may or may not breach the relevant provision of the Personal Data Protection Act, 2010 and / or any other relevant privacy laws;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used to provided by CodeShop.
Daily Purchase Limit
- Starting 10th June 2019, a daily limit purchase of RM200.00 value is implemented to all CodeShop product.
- Total purchased of RM200.00 daily limit for each MSISDN (Mobile Number) & e-mail address.
- This will be applied to both Tune Talk & Tone Group subscribers.
Dispute and error handling
- If subscribers are dissatisfied with any or service purchased by using CodeShop, or if you believe that you have been charged in error, subscriber should contact TTSB to attempt to resolve the issue. Subscriber agree to submit any dispute arising out of these at a settlement before filing any legal action;
- Subscriber must not make any false or misleading statement when filing, or during the subsequent investigation of a dispute;
- TTSB will investigate all dispute and make reasonable efforts to resolve them on behalf of the subscribers. Ultimate resolution of such disputes shall be at TTSB’s sole discretion.
Copyright, trademark, and intellectual property
- Subscriber who purchase content using CodeShop, it is exclusively for your personal consumption. Subscriber have no right to reproduce it for any reason, including for distribution;
- Intellectually Property Rights unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights, industrial, all property rights or other proprietary rights relating to items available through the Service, which compose it or incorporate herein, including content, but apart from the files, are held by CodeShop or its partners. Use of the Service does not grant you any rights to intellectual property rights therein you cannot, under any circumstances, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on any medium whatsoever, by any means whatsoever, or exploit in any manner that is not expressly provided for in herein, all if part of the Content or the Service.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Service. You agree to indemnify CodeShop and/or TTSB for any damages ( including any award CodeShop and / or TTSB may have to pay to third parties or any charges or fees that would be incurred fir his defense ) that CodeShop and/ or could suffer as a results of your use of the Service and / or non-compliance with these terms and conditions herein contained.
- TTSB’s websites and services provided under the terms and conditions therefrom, are provided on an ‘As Is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied regarding the websites, CodeShop and TTSB’s service or any application or documentation.
Campaign / Promotions
- Any campaign or promotion in CodeShop is only applicable for Tune Talk Subscribers.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and TTSB, and supersede and call all prior and contemporaneous agreement, claims, representations, and understandings. No modification or amendment of this agreement will be binding on you and TTSB unless set forth in writing signed by TTSB.
- TTSB reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. You can find the most recent version on our website. Such notification shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
- Authenticity of registration will be subject to audit and checks by TTSB. If registration is proved to be fraudulent including but not limited due to false IDs, commercial usage, unauthorized registration, etc. Tune Talk reserves the right to terminate the line without notice.
- All queries pertaining to the above Service should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am – 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflict or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.