The NEW Tune Talk Hi-Value Prepaid data plans and passes, hereinafter referred to as “TTHV Plans” are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This TTHV Plans terms and conditions (“TTHV Plans T&Cs”) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”) and shall be read together with Tune Talk HI-VALUE Prepaid Pack terms and conditions (“TTHV Pack Terms and Conditions”) and Tune Talk’s Fair Usage Policy as and when so amended by Tune Talk from time to time. Subscribers who subscribe to any data plans under this TTHV Plans are bound to all the above terms and conditions and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- TTHV Plans shall be made available to eligible Tune Talk Subscribers from 00:01, 24th August 2021 (“Effective Date”) onwards. These TTHV Plans are valid for all eligible new Tune Talk subscribers (as of 00:01hrs 24th August 2021 and onwards) and existing Tune Talk subscribers (collectively as “Tune Talk Subscribers'') who have switched into TTHV Pack. Eligibility is defined by having the ‘Hi-Value Pack’ tariff plan. Eligible Tune Talk Subscribers include subscribers who submit their port-in request on Effective Date and onwards.
- Previous data plans (including but not limited to plans, freebies or offers under Tune Talk Buddies, Tune Talk Value Plans or Tune Talk CUN Value plans etc.) will no longer be available for TTHV Subscribers, and from stated Effective Date onwards can only subscribe to all plans enlisted in Clause 4 below as well as future offers eligible to TTHV pack subscribers.
- The details of the TTHV Plans (quota, validity and price) are as stated in the table below:
(click the table to enlarge)
slide table to the left/right to see more >>
*Mobile Internet (MI)
- Purchase of TTHV Plans
- Subscribers must have sufficient credit to purchase, add or renew their plans.
- TTHV plans can be purchased for lines that are in Active or Grace Period status.
- In the event a subscriber subscribes to a MI plan, the credit validity of the user will be extended (as per the 'Credit Validity' column in Clause 4). However, if the subscriber's current credit validity is longer than the validity of purchased plan, it will not stack on top of any existing validity. Sample scenarios below serve to remove any doubt:
- If subscriber’s credit is currently valid until 30th September 2021, and purchases a TuneUNL Monthly plan (30 days credit validity) on the 27th September 2021, their new credit validity upon successful purchase is 26th October 2021.
- If subscriber’s credit is currently valid until 30th September 2022 and purchases a Call 20 Monthly plan (30 days credit validity) on the 27th September 2021, their new credit validity is maintained at 30th September 2022.
- Upon expiry of plans, no quotas (data, voice, SMS) or any balance thereof will be carried forward.
- General mechanics of the Mobile Internet (MI) plans:
- Subscribers can only have one (1) active Mobile Internet (“MI”) plan at a time. If Subscriber subscribes to a same or different MI Plan while still having an active MI plan, the new MI plan will override the current active plan and all balance data or voice quota on the current active plan will be forfeited. Subscribers are advised to check and confirm current active data plan before making any new MI plan subscriptions
- However other Bonus plans/passes and Boosters can coexist with an active Mobile Internet (“MI”) plan.
- It is not necessary for subscribers to have an active MI plan to purchase bonus plans. However, in order to purchase Boosters, subscribers need to have an active and eligible Mobile Internet (“MI”) plan. (Refer to the table in Clause 4 above)
- Subscribers cannot stack same bonus plans but they can subscribe to different bonus plans at the same time. The usage of multiple bonus plans is based on whichever expires first.
- Subscribers can purchase multiple different boosters at a time. However, subscribers can only purchase the same booster after 75% of the booster quota have been utilized and will override the existing similar booster plans.
- For removal of doubt, a subscriber who has an active B10 booster and utilized 8.2GB/10.0GB and purchases another B10 booster, he will still only have a total of 10.0GB from the newly purchased booster quota.
- Bonus plans and booster plans (except UNLCalls) will not auto renew.
- The UNL Calls (UNLCalls) booster can only coexist with an active Yearly200 (Yearly200) plan and will also auto-renew given there is sufficient balance available.
- Upon purchase of plans the subscription fee will be deducted from available Tune Talk credit or other registered forms of payment.
- Monthly plans
- Call 20 Monthly (“Call 20”) plan
- The Call 20 plan is priced at RM20.00 and comes with 3GB of hi-speed base data quota, Unlimited data for Connect Apps and unlimited voice calls to all networks (subject to Fair Usage Policy).
- The Call 20 plan is valid for 30 days and will auto-renew after expiry, provided that there is sufficient credit balance in your Tune Talk mobile number or other registered forms of payment.
- The 1.5GB Booster (“B3”) data is available for the Call 20 plan, priced at RM3.00 and comes with 1.5GB of hi-speed data and follows the validity of your active Call 20 plan.
- Any hotspot usage will utilize the base data quota and/or boosters (if any).
- Connect Apps is only applicable for text, images, videos, etc. posted or viewed within WhatsApp and WeChat. However, shared links (articles, YouTube videos, items from other sources that are not within the list above), will utilize data quota from available data plans or basic internet (for those without data plans or freebies).
- All Voice calls or Video calls made within App interfaces with the exception of WhatsApp will utilise base data quota or basic internet (for those without data plans or freebies).
- Unlimited quota for Connect Apps is restricted only for subscribers’ individual use and cannot be shared with any other person(s) or devices in any manner (including modems or mobile hotspot). Connect Apps quota is subject to a Fair Usage Policy (limited to 50GB and speeds up to 3Mbps). Upon reaching the Fair Usage Policy threshold, other data buckets (including but not limited to the base quota) will be used.
- Hi-25 Monthly (“Hi-25”) Plan
- The Hi-25 plan is priced at RM25.00 and comes with a 25GB of hi-speed base data quota and unlimited On-net voice calls (subject to Fair Usage Policy).
- The Hi-25 plan is valid for 30 days and will auto-renew after expiry, provided that there is sufficient credit balance in your Tune Talk mobile number or other registered form of payment.
- Any usage on video-related sites including YouTube, Netflix and Facebook (including Facebook Messenger) will also utilize the base data quota at speeds of up to 1Mbps.
- The 1.5GB Booster (“B3”) data booster is available for the Hi25 plan, priced at RM3.00 and comes with 1.5GB of hi-speed data and follows the validity of your active Hi-25 plan.
- Any hotspot usage will utilise the base data quota and/or boosters (if any) and speed limits for selected apps apply.
- Hi-35 Monthly (“Hi-35”) plan
- The Hi-35 plan is priced at RM35.00 and comes with a 30GB of hi-speed base data quota and unlimited voice calls to all networks (subject to Fair Usage Policy).
- Any hotspot usage will utilize the base data quota and/or boosters (if any).
- The Hi-35 plan is valid for 30 days and will auto-renew after expiry, provided that there is sufficient credit balance in your Tune Talk mobile number or other registered form of payment.
- The 1.5GB Booster (“B3”) data booster and 10GB Booster (“B10”) data booster are available for the Hi-35 plan. The B3 data booster is priced at RM3.00 and comes with 1.5GB of hi-speed data. The B10 data booster is priced at RM10.00 and comes with 10GB of hi-speed data. The B3 data booster and B10 data booster follows the validity of your active Hi-35 plan.
- TuneUNL Monthly (“TuneUNL”) plan
- The TuneUNL plan is priced at RM48.00 and comes with unlimited data enabling HD video quality (capped at 100GB) with unlimited voice calls to all networks (subject to Fair Usage Policy).
- All base data quota and hotspot quota are utilized at speeds of up to 6 Mbps. The unlimited quota for TuneUNL is restricted only for subscriber's individual use and cannot be shared with any other person(s) or devices in any manner (including modems or mobile hotspot).
- The TuneUNL plan is valid for 30 days and will auto-renew after expiry, provided that there is sufficient credit balance in your Tune Talk mobile number or other registered form of payment.
- The TuneUNL plan is bundled with hotspot quota of 5GB whereby subscribers can share Mobile Internet through tethering. Once exhausted subscriber will experience hard stop.
- The 5GB Hotspot Booster (“BH5”) bonus data is available for the TuneUNL plan. The BH5 bonus data is priced at RM3.00 and comes with 5GB hotspot data. The BH5 bonus data has 3 days validity upon purchase or until the expiry of the active TuneUNL plan subscription, whichever is shorter. Any unused BH5 bonus data quota will not be carried forward/rolled over.
- The definition and policies for BH5 bonus data hotspot/tethering usage is as per the TuneUNL plan.
- The BH5 bonus data purchases can be stacked on top of the hotspot quota bundled within the TuneUNL plan and will always be utilised first.
- There is no limit to the count of BH5 bonus data purchases; however, any additional purchase can only be done upon minimum utilisation of 75% (or 3.75GB) of the active BH5 bonus data. Upon repurchase, any existing BH5 bonus data quota will not stack and will be forfeited.
- BH5 bonus data does not auto-renew.
- Yearly plans
- Yearly200 (“Yearly200”) plan
- The Yearly200 Plan provides for 10GB of data allocation, unlimited On-net voice calls (subject to Fair Usage Policy) per 30 days (including day of subscription) and refreshes for another 11 cycles at a one-time cost of RM200.00.
- This plan is bundled with 360 days airtime validity from date of subscription. Balance data quota or boosters from each month will not be carried forward into the next cycle.
- Subscribers that subscribe to the Yearly200 MI Plan will not be able to subscribe to any other MI plan unless they unsubscribe from the Plan first.
- For clarity, the “Yearly” term in this “Yearly Data Plan” refers to the year-on-year renewal nature of the plan and not referring to the regular calculation of a yearly period of 365 days. It is a 30-day renewal cycle where a period starting one day in a calendar month and ending on the numerically corresponding day 30-days later in the next calendar month. This plan automatically renews at the end of the 12th cycle (every 360 days) subject to sufficient credit and must be in Active status during day of renewal.
- The 10GB Booster (“B10”) data booster is available for the Yearly200 plan, priced at RM10.00 and comes with 10GB of hi-speed data that follows the validity of your active Yearly200 plan.
- The Unlimited Calls (“UNLCalls”) booster is also available for the Yearly200 plan. The UNLCalls booster is priced at RM20.00 and provides unlimited voice calls to all network valid for 30 days (subject to Fair Usage Policy). UNLCalls can only be auto-renewed or repurchased provided that there is an active Yearly200 plan and sufficient credit balance in your Tune Talk mobile number or other registered form of payment.
- Any hotspot usage will utilise the base data quota and/or boosters (if any).
- Any data usage after any paid or promotional Data Quotas are exhausted may revert to 10GB Free Basic Internet quota allocated at speeds of up to 64kbps. Usage notifications at 90% and 100% will be sent via SMS to the subscriber.
- Promotional plans
- Hi-35P Monthly (“Hi35P”) promotional plan
- From 00:01 24th August 2021, subscribers who subscribe to the Hi-35 Monthly (“Hi35”) plan will automatically be upgraded to Hi35P plan which has additional 5GB of hi-speed data per subscription.
- The promotional period runs until until further notice (“Promotional Period”). This promotional plan will be made available for eligible subscribers for the next 360 days from date of activation or switching into TTHV Pack.
- Eligible subscribers are subscribers who activate, port-in or switch into TTHV packs (or equivalent packs) within the Promotional Period.
- All other mechanics and boosters of the Hi35P plan is similar to the Hi35 plan as per 4d(iii)
- For all plans purchased, validity will start on the day of purchase and will expire at midnight (11:59pm) on the day of expiry (Refer to the table in Clause 4 above).
- Any auto-renewals are processed between 00:01am midnight to 01:30am the day after the plan expires. (For more info on specific plans eligible for auto renewal, refer to the table in Clause 4 above). Subscribers are advised to not attempt to add or renew your plan within this time period to avoid accidental double charging.
- In the event that the Subscriber has insufficient balance to be auto-renewed, the subscription will be deactivated. To enjoy the data plan again, subscriber can top-up and re-subscribe.
- All prices mentioned in Clause 4 and Clause 5 excludes SST. SST will be charged to non-Malaysian’s subscribers (registered with Passport) for any purchases via non-credit forms of payment (e.g. credit or debit card).
- Calls to premium/special numbers (including but not exclusive to 1-300, 1-800, and others) will incur charges as per applicable rates.
- All unused data balance will be forfeited, and refunds will not be valid.
- Multiple Data Plans usage prioritisation.
In the case of multiple active data plans and freebies, utilization will be based on the below table:
From highest (1) to lowest priority (9) setting
|Type of Data Plan
|Example(s) / Description
|Pre-registered SIM Data
PJP 2GB Daily Bonus
|Unlimited Data PASSES
Data Plan Bonus
|2GB Data @ 500 pts Daily Pass, Weekly Pass
|Video Streaming Quota
|Data Plan Boosters
|1.5GB Booster, 10GB Booster
|Hi-25 Monthly, Hi-35 Monthly
|Free Basic Internet
|Available by default for TTHV Pack
- Tune Talk reserves the right at any time without liability to suspend or terminate your Service, plans, data, voice or call subscriptions if Tune Talk has reasonable ground that you are in violation of the terms.
- All queries pertaining to the above Plans should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- All Subscribers that participate in any of the New Plans are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein together with Tune Talks service terms and conditions, as and when so amended herein from time to time and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail. Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words denoting any gender include all genders, and words applicable to natural persons include references to a firm, body corporate or unincorporated, association or an authority, and vice versa.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or Fair Usage Policy at any time, without prior notice.