The NEW Tune Talk VALUE Prepaid data plans, hereinafter referred to as “TTVP Plans” are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This TTVP Plans terms and conditions (“TTVP Plans Terms and Conditions”) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”) and shall be read together with Tune Talk VALUE Prepaid Pack terms and Conditions (“Tune Talk VALUE Prepaid Data Plan Terms and Conditions”) as and when so amended by Tune Talk from time to time. Subscribers who subscribe to any data plans under this TTVP Plans are bound to all the above terms and conditions and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The TTVP Plans below are valid for all new Tune Talk subscribers, port-in registrations and existing Tune Talk subscribers who have switched to TTVP pack between 14th January 2019 (“Effective Date”) to 25th August 2019 (“End date”).. Eligibility is defined by having the ‘VALUE Pack’ tariff plan.
- Selected TTVP plans come with Unlimited Passes (Chat, Social, Music) which has unlimited quota when utilization within respective third party Apps or Web interfaces occurs. The list of apps that fall within respective categories are stated in the table below:
*All Unlimited Passes above are applicable for selected data plans in accordance with the respective prices & validity.
- Unlimited Chat pass is only applicable for text, images, videos, etc posted or viewed within the allowed app/web interfaces of eligible apps. However, shared links (articles, YouTube videos, items from other sources that are not within the list above), will utilize data quota from available data plans or basic internet (for those without data plans or freebies).
- All Voice calls or Video calls made within App interfaces with the exception of WhatsApp and WeChat will utilize quota from available data plans or basic internet (for those without data plans or freebies).
- Unlimited Social pass is only applicable for text, images, videos, etc posted or viewed within the allowed app/web interfaces of eligible apps. However, Voice calls, Video calls or shared links (articles, YouTube videos, items from other sources that are not within the list above), will utilize data quota from available data plans or basic internet (for those without data plans or freebies).
- Unlimited Music pass is applicable only for music or podcast streamed within the allowed app/web interfaces of eligible apps at normal quality. However externally shared links (articles, YouTube videos, items from other sources that are not within the list above), will utilize data quota from available data plans or basic internet (for those without data plans or freebies).
Unlimited Music - Spotify services including App or Web interfaces:
- Spotify Premium subscription is not included within the Unlimited Music pass. Alternatively, subscribers may use the Spotify Free version.
- Subscribers may experience degradation of streaming quality while listening to Spotify’s Free version due to the interruptions from advertisements which occur on the Free version. To enjoy better quality of music streaming subscriber should use the Spotify Premium version.
- The details of the TTVP plans (quota, validity and price) are as stated in the table below:
(click the table to enlarge)
For mobile, slide table to the left/right to see more >>
*Basic Internet (BI)
*Mobile Internet (MI)
- Video Streaming Quota (hereinafter referred to as “VSQ”) data quota
- VSQ is available for new activations, resubscriptions or renewals of M6 and M10 data plans effective 00.01, 1st April 2019.
- Data utilized within App or Web interfaces of eligible third party services will first utilize the VSQ data quota before MI plan quota. (For more info on prioritization, please refer to Clause 12)
- Eligible third party services include YouTube, Netflix, Tonton, VIU, AstroGo, Dimsum, MOX, Dimsum, Alt Balaji, Yupp TV, Njoi Now, Eros Now and Klik Film.
- Purchase of TTVP Plans
- Subscribers must be in Active status to utilize credit in order to purchase, add or renew their plans.
- Upon expiry of plans, no quotas (data, voice, SMS) or any balance thereof will be carried forward.
- Daily (D300) /Weekly (W2) /Monthly Data Plans (M1/ VIP/ M6/ M10)
- Subscribers can only have one (1) active Mobile Internet (“MI”) plan at a time. If Subscriber subscribes to a same or different MI Plan in addition to that which is active, the later MI plan will override the current active plan and all balance data or voice quota on the current active plan will be forfeited. Subscribers are advised to check and confirm current active data plan before making any new MI plan subscriptions
- However other bonus or voice plans can coexist with an active data plan.
- Upon purchase of plans the subscription fee will be deducted from available Tune Talk credit.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Subscriber has an existing Weekly 2Gb (W2) plan that still has balance 0.5Gb valid for another 2 days and subscribes to a Monthly 6Gb (M6) plan on the same day, the Subscriber will only have 6Gb data quota valid for 30 days.
- Monthly 1GB (M1) comes with 30 days airtime validity
- Yearly Data Plan (Y120)
- This MI plan provides for 10GB data allocation per 30 days (including day of subscription) and refreshes for another 11 cycles at a one time cost of RM200.00.
- This plan is bundled with 360 days airtime validity from date of subscription.
- Balance data quota from each month will not carry forward into the next cycle.
- This plan auto-renews at the end of the 12th cycle (360 days) subject to sufficient credit and must be in Active status during day of renewal.
- Subscribers that subscribe to the 120GB Yearly MI Plan will not be able to subscribe to any other MI plan unless they unsubscribe from the Plan first.
- Voice Plans (UNL)
- Subscribers can only have one (1) active Voice plan at a time. If user subscribes to a same or different Voice Plan than which is active the ‘new’ voice plan will override the current plan forfeiting all balance data or voice quota on the previous plan. Users are advised to check and confirm current active data plan before making any new subscriptions
- A voice plan can coexist with any MI or Bonus data plans.
- Upon purchase of plans the subscription fee will be deducted from available Tune Talk credit.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the subscriber has an existing Weekly 2Gb (W2) plan that still has balance 0.5Gb valid for another 2 days and subscribes to the Unlimited Voice Call (UNL) plan and corresponding booster (B1) on the same day, the subscriber will now have 0.5Gb valid for 2 more days, unlimited voice calls (valid for 30 days) and another 1Gb data valid for another 30 days)
- Calls to premium/special numbers (including but not exclusive to 1-300, 1-800, and others) will incur charges as per applicable rates.
- Daily Unlimited Passes (CHAT/ SOCIAL/ MUSIC)
- The Daily 300MB MI plan and Daily Unlimited Passes (Chat, Social & Music) comes with 1 day validity and expires at 11:59pm (MYT) on the same day of subscription.
- Daily Unlimited Passes can be purchased ala-carte (stand-alone) and/or can be added-on to any Data Plan desired.
- For instance, if you have a Monthly 1GB plan (M1) that is bundled with Unlimited Chat, you can still activate the Daily Unlimited Music for one day and in the next day continue to enjoy Unlimited Chat for the remainder of your M1 plan validity.
- All unused Daily Unlimited Passes quota will not be carried forward to the following day and refunds will not be valid.
- Any data usage after any paid or promotional Data Quotas are exhausted will revert to 10GB Free Basic Internet quota allocated at speeds of up to 64 kbps. Usage notifications at 90% and 100% will be sent via SMS to the subscriber. Remaining available Free Basic Internet quota can be checked by sending “TTVALUE STATUS” via SMS to 2222.
- In the event that the Subscriber has insufficient balance to be auto-renewed, the subscription will be deactivated. To enjoy the data plan again Subscriber can top up and re-subscribe.
- In the event that the Subscriber is not in ACTIVE status (ACTIVE status means that a subscriber’s Tune Talk credit validity has not expired), the Subscriber will not be able to utilize the Data Quota until they return to ACTIVE status.
- All unused data balance will be forfeited and refunds will not be valid.
Multiple Data Plans usage prioritization.
- In the case of multiple active data plans and freebies, utilization will be based on the below table:
From highest (1) to lowest priority (9) setting
- Tune Talk reserves the right at any time without liability to suspend or terminate your Service, plans, data, voice or call subscriptions if Tune Talk has reasonable ground that you are in violation of the terms.
- All queries pertaining to the above Plans should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2772 0000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- All Subscribers that participate in any of the New Plans are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein together with Tune Talks service terms and conditions, as and when so amended herein from time to time and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail. Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words denoting any gender include all genders, and words applicable to natural persons include references to a firm, body corporate or unincorporated, association or an authority, and vice versa.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice.