Self Care portal is your personal page. It contains all the information about your Tune Talk account; Allows you to manage your personal details in your account, top up and transfer credit to another Tune Talk mobile number.
- Go to www.tunetalk.com
- Click ‘Log in’
- Log into your Self Care account using your IC number or username and your password.
- If this is your first time logging in, click on the First Time Login / Retrieve Password link.
- A temporary password will be sent to you, after you’ve completed the verification process.
To change your password:
- Log in to your Self Care account
- Click My Profile
- Click View Profile
- Click Edit Profile
- Click Change Password option
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password and confirm password
- Save the changes
To retrieve your password:
- Go to your Self Care login page, select First time login/retrieve password
- Select Forgot Password/Username
- Select your nationality
- Select the method of retrieval (email or mobile number)
Send our Customer Care an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for your Self Care account details.
Please provide the following information:
- Full Name
- NRIC / Passport Number
- Tune Talk SIM card number (601999…)
- Full Address
- Date of Birth
The provided information will be used to verify your profile before providing you with the Self Care account login details.
You can view your account details:
- Mobile Number
- ICCID or Insurance Policy Number
- Current airtime balance & network validity
- Personal details
- Last 10 top up transaction detail
- Last 1 month call/SMS records
- No insurance policy on Selfcare
You can also:
- Change your IVR language
- Perform top ups
- Value Added Services: activating and de-activating
- Transfer Airtime Balance
You can change your IVR language by :
- Call our IVR services at
- Select option 3
- Select your preferred language
You can add/change or view Value-Added Services by following these steps:
- Login to Self Care
- Select My Services tab
- Then click on the Services option
- Click Edit, to add or remove any of the services which are not mandatory
- Select the features you wish to add/remove
- Save your activity
Please allow at least an hour for these changes take effect.