Changing Mobile Numbers
- Changing of mobile phone number can be done through the Self Care Portal or by calling our Customer Service. There is a charge of RM5.00 each time a mobile phone number is changed, except for the first change of mobile number within 48 hours of registration. These charges apply only if the existing SIM card can be reused.
Changing Mobile Number Charge First 48 hours after registration FREE Subsequent requests RM5.00
- Any charges incurred from changing mobile phone numbers will be deducted from the available credit in the Tune Talk prepaid main balance. If there is insufficient credit balance, the request to change mobile numbers will be rejected.
- A new mobile phone number can only be selected from the list of currently available mobile phone numbers.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to reject a request to change mobile numbers or assign a random mobile number for a request to change mobile numbers whenever Tune Talk deems it necessary
- All queries pertaining to the above service should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- All subscribers are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein together with Tune Talks service terms and conditions, as and when so amended herein and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice.