Changing Mobile Numbers
The change of mobile number service includes the amendment, modification, alteration and/or change from the original and initial number (hereinafter defined as “Service”) is hereby understood and acknowledge by the Tune Talk subscribers (hereinafter defined as “Subscriber”) subject to all the terms and conditions herein:
- The Service shall be done only either through the Self Care Portal or the Tune Talk Selfcare App.
- The Subscriber shall be charged at a fixed rate of Ringgit Malaysia Thirty Five (RM35.00) only for the Service, save and except for the first Service which is done within the timeline of 48 hours from the SIM registration with Tune Talk by the Subscriber.
Changing Mobile Number Charge First 48 hours after registration FREE
*Only on the first Service
Subsequent requests RM35.00
*Per each request
- The charge for the Service shall be deducted from the available credit in the Tune Talk prepaid credit balance. In the event that the Subscriber’s credit balance is insufficient, the Service shall be deemed rejected.
- The Subscriber hereby understood and agrees that the new mobile phone number shall only be selected from the list of the current available mobile phone numbers provided by Tune Talk.
- The Subscriber hereby understood and agrees that Tune Talk reserves the sole absolute right and discretion to reject any request for Service should Tune Talk sees fit and deems necessary.
- The Subscriber hereby understood and agrees that should they have any queries pertaining to the Service, it shall be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by dialling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- The Subscribers are hereby bound to the terms and conditions set out herein together with Tune Talk’s service terms and conditions. The Subscribers further understood that any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Tune Talk reserves the absolute rights and discretion, at any time without liability, to suspend or terminate the service, plans, data, voice or call subscriptions if Tune Talk has reasonable ground that you are in violation of the applicable Terms and Conditions
- In the events where the terms and conditions are translated into any language other than the English Language, should there be any inconsistencies, conflicts and/or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the Subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk hereby reserves the right to amend, alter, change and modify the terms and conditions herein without any prior notice.
- In the events that the Subscriber wish to raise any data protection concerns with Tune Talk or to exercise any of their legal rights, the Subscriber shall contact Tune Talk’s Customer Care by dailing 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm daily.