Codeshop Service T&Cs
This Code Shop (‘CodeShop’) service terms and conditions (“CodeShop T&Cs”) is provided by Tune Talk Sdn Bhd (“TTSB”) and shall be maintained by Forest Interactive Sdn Bhd. All CodeShop’s service from the Internet platform (http://codeshop-tt.com/) shall be subject to the following terms and conditions : –
- This CodeShop T&Cs shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (“Tune Talk Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”) as and when so amended by Tune Talk from time to time.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to amend, cancel and/or modify any CodeShop T&Cs at any time without any prior notice. Any decision made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any changes, it shall be posted on Tune Talk’s website at tunetalk.com (hereinafter defined as “Website”).
- Subscribers shall only use CodeShop to make purchases by using their own Tune Talk mobile account.
- The usage of the CodeShop service shall only be limited to Tune Talk subscribers (hereinafter defined as “Subscribers”) and any campaign or promotion in CodeShop shall only be made available to Tune Talk Subscribers.
- If Subscribers lose their Tune Talk SIM card, mobile phone or their mobile account has otherwise been compromised, Subscribers shall alert TTSB immediately for TTSB to block their account from being used for any of the CodeShop purchases, calls, and/or other services. If another person uses Subscribers’ account to make purchases before Subscribers make a report to TTSB, it shall be TTSB’s discretion whether to issue a refund to the Subscribers for the value of such purchases.
- Starting from 4th October 2023, a daily limit purchase of Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred Fifty (RM150.00) only and a monthly limit purchase of Ringgit Malaysia Three Hundred (RM300.00) only implemented. The value shall be implemented on each MSISDN upon purchasing CodeShop products.
- The daily limit shall reset every day, and the monthly limit will reset on the first day of each calendar month.
- By using CodeShop, Subscribers acknowledge that:
- All transaction made through CodeShop shall not be repudiated.
- Subscribers are solely liable for the use of their mobile account or payment instrument. For the avoidance of doubt, TTSB shall have no liability to Subscribers for any unauthorised use or access of CodeShop through their mobile account or payment instrument.
- Subscribers are responsible for any taxes, duties, currency exchange fees, data charges and related charges on purchases made by Subscribers using CodeShop.
- TTSB shall have the discretion to reject a transaction that is initiated by the Subscribers through CodeShop for any reason.
- Subscribers hereby consent to be contacted by TTSB and to receive notifications electronically, including but not limited to by text message from TTSB.
- Subscribers hereby further agrees that TTSB may make any notices that may be required by law to be made in electronic format. These communications shall be deemed to be received by Subscribers upon sending to the Subscribers.
- Subscribers shall not:
- Use CodeShop in any way that violates any law or for any unlawful purpose;
- Attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in any activity that diminishes CodeShop, TTSB’s Website, or the Service.
- Interfere with any other person’s use of CodeShop.
- Misrepresent Subscribers’ identity or impersonate any person for any reason whatsoever.
- Attempt to gain access to any account, computers or networks related to CodeShop without authorization for any reason whatsoever.
- Attempt to obtain any data through any means from CodeShop, until and unless TTSB intend to provide or make it available to the Subscribers.
- Attempt to charge others to use CodeShop either directly or indirectly.
- Use CodeShop for defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights or others.
- Use CodeShop to purchase any material protected by intellectual property laws unless Subscribers own or control the rights to such material or have received all necessary consents.
- Use CodeShop to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses for purposes which may or may not breach the relevant provision of the Personal Data Protection Act, 2010 and/or any other relevant privacy laws.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used to provide by CodeShop.
DISPUTE AND ERROR HANDLING
- In the event the Subscribers are dissatisfied with any products purchased by using CodeShop, or if Subscribers believe that Subscribers have been charged in error, Subscribers shall contact TTSB to attempt to resolve the issue. Subscribers agree to submit any dispute arising out of these at a settlement before filing any legal action.
- Subscribers shall not make any false or misleading statement when filing or during the investigation of a dispute.
- TTSB shall investigate all disputes and make reasonable efforts to resolve them on behalf of the Subscribers. Ultimate resolution of such disputes shall be at TTSB’s sole discretion.
- Subscribers hereby understand and agree that the content purchased using CodeShop shall be exclusively for the Subscribers’ personal consumption. Subscribers shall have no rights to reproduce them for any reason.
- All intellectual property rights, industrial, property rights and/or other proprietary rights pertaining to items available through the Service herein, including content shall be held by CodeShop or its partners.
- Use of the Service does not grant Subscribers any rights to the intellectual property rights therein. For the avoidance of doubt, Subscribers shall not, under any circumstances, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on any medium whatsoever, by any means whatsoever, or exploit in any manner that is not expressly provided for herein, the Content or the Service.
- Subscribers shall be solely responsible for Subscribers’ use of the Service. Subscribers agree to indemnify CodeShop and/or TTSB for any damages (including any award CodeShop and/or TTSB may have to pay to third parties or any charges or fees that shall incurred for their defence) that CodeShop and/or could suffer as a result of Subscribers’ use of the Service and/or non-compliance with these terms and conditions herein contained.
- TTSB’s Websites and services provided under the terms and conditions therefrom, are provided on an “As Is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, TTSB make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied regarding the Websites, CodeShop and TTSB’s service or any application or documentation.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Subscribers and TTSB, and shall supersede any prior and contemporaneous agreement, claims, representations, and understandings. No modification or amendment of this agreement shall be binding on Subscribers and TTSB unless set forth in writing signed by TTSB.
- TTSB reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Subscribers can find the most recent version on our Website. Such notification shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
- Authenticity of registration shall be subject to audit and checks by TTSB. If registration is proved to be fraudulent including but not limited due to false IDs, commercial usage, unauthorised registration, etc. Tune Talk reserves the right to terminate the line without notice.
- All queries pertaining to the above Service shall be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care via 13100or 03-2771 7000 from 8am – 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflict or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.