Tune Talk Points T&Cs
Service Subscription Terms and Conditions & Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- This Tune Talk Points (“Points”) terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms and Conditions”) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”).
- All Subscribers that participate in this Points are bound by the Plan Terms and Conditions terms together with the Service Subscription Terms and Conditions and/or any other terms and conditions related to the provision of Tune Talk’s Service. Tune Talk reserves the sole and absolute right to amend, modify, vary or change any Plan or Service Subscription Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice to Subscribers.
- As of 31st January 2018, ALL existing Points accrued until said date will have a 5 (Five) year expiry;
- Starting from 1st February 2018, ALL new Points that Subscribers gain from top ups will have a 2 (Two) year expiry that is
collated on a monthly basis e.g.;
Points Collected on: Points Expires on As of 31st January 2018 1000 31st January 2023 From 1st Feb 2018 200 29th Feb 2020 March 2018 150 31st March 2020
- Points will enable Tune Talk Subscribers (“Subscribers”) to obtain and/or purchase items and services from Tune Talk’s own Tune Store as well as enjoy Tune Talk’s promotion;
- In Addition to enjoying benefits and promotions under Tune Talk’s Points offerings, Tune Talk’s Subscribers can also enjoy benefits and promotions under airasia rewards’ own airasia points offering;
- Subscribers existing Points will be converted as a ratio of 1:1 to become airasia points in their Tune Talk account;
- Redemption of the 120GB yearly data goodie (10GB/month for 12 months) will override any current active data plan that you have. No reimbursements of any kind will be given by Tune Talk for any losses of data plan incurred through the subscription of the 120GB yearly data Goodie.
- All Subscribers will only be able to use their Points on the airasia platform once they have a total of 3000 pts on their Tune Talk account. In order to do this, Tune Talk’s Subscribers wishing to use their airasia points on the airasia platform will have to notify Tune Talk through Tune Talk’s Customer Care. Tune Talk will assign an airasia member identification number (“airasia member ID”) to the Subscriber, if they do not have already the airasia member ID and will direct them to airasia rewards site to log in. Alternatively, Subscribers may convert their Points into airasia points themselves via the Tune Talk app.
- Kindly note that no transfer from other numbers are allowed and once transferred to the airasia platform it cannot be transferred back to the Tune Talk account.
- Termination of service (through mobile number porting out or expiry of lifecycle) will result in forfeiture of all accumulated Points with immediate effect. Once forfeited, the Points cannot be retrieved or transferred to another account. Any requests to retrieve forfeited Points will not be entertained.
- Change of tariffs plans (between TT Buddies and TT Value Prepaid) WILL NOT result in point forfeiture. On the contrary, external change of tariffs (e.g. from Tone Excel to TT Value Prepaid) WILL RESULT in point forfeiture.
- Tune Talk Subscribers can check their Points in their Tune Talk account by dialling *133#.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to temporarily block, suspend or cancel the Points to the Subscriber or Service if Tune Talk has reasonable grounds that the Points and/or Service has been abused, used or exploited commercially without Tune Talk authorization, fraud or against any law.
- Authenticity of registrations will be subject to audit and checks by Tune Talk. If registration is proven to be fraudulent including but not limited due to false IDs, commercial usage, unauthorized registrations, etc. Tune Talk reserves the right to terminate the line without notice.
- All queries pertaining to the above Promotions should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the Subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.