Malaysia Traveller SIM T&Cs
- This Malaysia Traveller SIM (“Plan”) terms and conditions (“Plan Terms and Conditions”) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”).
- All subscribers that participate in this Plan are bound by the Plan Terms and Conditions terms together with the Service Subscription Terms and Conditions and/or any other terms and conditions related to the provision of Tune Talk’s Service. Tune Talk reserves the sole and absolute right to amend, modify, vary or change any Plan or Service Subscription Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice to Subscribers.
- Malaysia Traveller SIM is valid for everyone.
- Non-Malaysian with Passport aged 12 or above;
- Malaysian with NRIC aged 12 or above.
- The Plan consists of three (3) tiers with the following services:Travel LITE15 days validityTravel FAST30 days validityTravel UNLIMITED30 days validity
15GB (High-Speed Data) 35GB (High-Speed Data)Unlimited Data RM5 Tune Talk Credit Unlimited All-net calls Unlimited All-net calls Hotspot shared with main data Hotspot shared with main data Additional 6GB Hotspot 10 GB Basic Internet @256kbps 10 GB Basic Internet @256kbps 10 GB Basic Internet @256kbps
- Any usage after the allocated quota will be utilized from basic internet quota.
- At 90% and 100% of the Data Quota utilization, a usage notification will be sent to the subscriber and remaining available Data Quota can be checked on the Tune Talk App (http://bit.ly/app-TT) dialing *134#.
- For local delivery a minimum of 7 days in advance is required to place an order and it costs RM6 for its shipping delivery.
- The local delivery will take anytime 3-5 working days.
- Any additional top ups done by the Subscribers on this Plan will increase and extend the validity of the Plan as per the current Tune Talk airtime validity period.
- Authenticity of registrations will be subject to audit and checks by Tune Talk. If registration is proven to be fraudulent including but not limited due to false IDs, commercial usage, unauthorized registrations, etc. Tune Talk reserves the right to terminate the line without notice.
- All queries pertaining to the above Plans should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.