- Your use of the GSM mobile telecommunication services operated by Tune Talk Sdn. Bhd. (Company number: 200601001210), known as Tune Talk (the “Service”), are subjected to the following Terms and Conditions:
Your Responsibility, Confirmation and Agreement:
You confirm that you are at least 12 years of age. The information you provided for registration are valid and accurate. Please note that Malaysians must use either MyKad, iKad, MyTentera, MyPR or IMM13 while foreign nationals must use passport only for registration purposes.
- By registering and activating your Tune Talk Service, you agree to
- Update us of your registration information should there be any changes.
- Allow Tune Talk to verify the information provided for the registration and activation of your Tune Talk service with third parties where necessary.
- Bear responsibilities for all charges incurred to the mobile number you purchased.
- Fully indemnify Tune Talk for any fraud, misrepresentation, unauthorized or unlawful usage of the Service through your mobile number which resulted in loss, damage, costs or expenses to Tune Talk.
- Obtain the necessary compatible hardware, i.e. mobile GSM phone to access the Service.
- View and listen to Tune Talk advertisements to enable Tune Talk to continue providing low rates and attractive packages.
- Tune Talk accessing your account information, including usages to respond to service or technical issues and marketing activities.
- Acceptable Use
You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur when using the Service. In addition, you agree to abide by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission regulations governing the use of mobile services, available at www.skmm.gov.my including but not limited to, agreeing that the Service may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not use the Service in a manner which will result in any criminal or civil liability for Tune Talk Sdn. Bhd. and/or its related corporations.
You are solely responsible for the content which you post or transmit through the Service and you acknowledge that Tune Talk Sdn. Bhd. and/or its related corporations are only the conduit for posting, distribution and transmission of data. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service as follows:
- for any unlawful purposes or for any purpose which is against public interest, public order or national harmony; or
- to publish defamatory, infringing, obscene or other unlawful material; or
- in connection with the infringement of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party or rights of publicity or privacy; or
- to post or transmit through the Service unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, privacy invading sexual/racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature; or
- mass transmitting of (content/voice/mms/ email/ sms) either for personal or for any commercial purposes.
- making communication (via voice, SMS, VoIP or otherwise) with the intention to defraud the public via methods including but not limited to requests for end-user information, hyperlinks to harmful/phishing sites, callback requests, etc.
“Service” means the Tune Talk mobile telecommunication services; which includes local and international data, voice, SMS and other features and services made available by Tune Talk Sdn. Bhd. as posted on www.tunetalk.com from time to time. Tune Talk Services are offered on a “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties of any kind. Tune Talk reserves the right to terminate your mobile service at any time without providing any reason or notification if you breach any of the terms and conditions or provided inaccurate/incomplete registration information.
In the event of fraudulent activity, Tune Talk reserves the right to terminate any registration at its own discretion.Tune Talk reserves the right to add, change or terminate any of our promotions, services, rates and charges without prior notice.
Tune Talk free and unlimited services are subjected to Fair Use Policy. Under this policy, you may use the Services within reasonable limits. If we judge that your use is excessive and unreasonable, we may inform you to moderate your usage. Tune Talk reserve the right to charge you at prevailing rates or suspend/terminate the services in accordance with this Agreement.
- Mobile Number and SIM Cards
The Mobile Number is always the property of the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (“MCMC”), and Tune Talk has been assigned by MCMC to have the said Mobile Number. You shall not acquire any proprietary right or title over the Mobile Number issued to You by Tune Talk. The SIM Cards is always the property of Tune Talk. Tune Talk grants You to use the Mobile Number and SIM Cards for the purpose of accessing and using the Service. Tune Talk may officially cancel the Mobile Number if the Mobile Number has expired or the Service is terminated, or You breach the provisions of this Terms and Conditions. Tune Talk has the absolute discretion to deal with your Mobile Number after the expiry of the same or termination of the Service.
All SIM cards must be activated (place a call or send a message) within 14 days of registration and in Malaysia only. SIM cards which have not been activated within 14 days of registration will not be useable. Tune Talk is not liable for refunding or compensating such expired SIM cards.
One (1) individual can only register a maximum of five (5) SIMs under single identification document (MyKad, Passport, etc.).
Tune Talk reserves the right to charge up to RM1,000 (by billing, top-ups, or service subscriptions in kind) for reactivation or ownership transfer requests. All such requests will be considered on a case-to-case basis and subject to Tune Talk’s policies.
- PORT OUT
In order to Port Out your current mobile ( Tune Talk ) should be active. Once your transaction is complete your existing Tune Talk credit balance , points and any active plans (paid or otherwise) will be forfeited.
- Tune Talk Top Up and Validity
Tune Talk Prepaid subscribers are required to purchase airtime credit via Top-Up Vouchers to ensure their Account is active in order to use the Services. As a subscriber you may top up your service subscription via Tune Talk Self Care Mobile Application (“App”) or by purchasing valid Tune Talk top up vouchers from any Tune Talk authorised dealers or sale outlets.
The validity period of your Account is determined by the value of the credit you buy via the Top-Up Voucher as displayed on the voucher, App and/or listed on www.tunetalk.com. Tune Talk reserves the right to change or modify the denominations or validity period without prior notification.
Upon successful purchase of top up, you will be notified via text message of the top up amount, total available credit and new validity period. Tune Talk is not responsible for, nor do we refund lost, stolen, misused, or damaged top up vouchers or PINs.
All top up purchases are final and non-refundable, regardless of who actually uses or possesses the vouchers or PINs, with or without your consent.
You are only allowed to have a maximum airtime credit of Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand (RM1,000/-) only (“Maximum Airtime Credit Limit”) at any one time during your subscription to Tune Talk Service and upon reaching the Maximum Airtime Credit Limit. Any attempt to top up will be disallowed.
In addition, Tune Talk is not liable for any loss or damage due to top up errors or mistake caused by the user of the voucher.
Top-Up Vouchers which have passed the expiry date imprinted on them will not be usable and/or returnable.
Tune Talk is not liable for refunding or compensating expired top up voucher PINs. All top up or reload purchase including online top up are final and not refundable.
Tune Talk shall not be liable for any loss sustained by subscriber for any unsuccessful top up transaction done through any online or offline platforms caused by any technical disruptions. All queries pertaining to the above Top up should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
Ensure you reload before the Top-Up validity expires or you will only be able to receive incoming calls and SMS for a grace period of 45 days. During the grace period, you are unable to perform any outgoing calls, outgoing SMS, and any other Services that we may determine until you top up your account. After the grace period ends, service will then be terminated. Unused credit and Tune Talk BIG points will be forfeited and the mobile number cannot be reactivated.
- Third Party Services or Products
The Personal Accidental Insurance plan offered as part of your Subscription is underwritten by Tune Protect and therefore subjected to their terms and conditions as published Free Insurance. Tune Talk is not responsible or liable for any third party services or products which you access, use or acquire through Tune Talk mobile services.
In addition to Terms and Conditions contained herein, information published from time to time on Tune Talk’s website, relevant to your continued use of the Service, shall be construed as and shall immediately be read as being part of these Terms and Conditions. Tune Talk is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, personal injury or expenses suffered by you or any third party while utilizing our service as a result of the following:
- Matters beyond our control, such as but not limited to, act of God, mandate from regulatory authority, war, national emergency, strike, accident, fire, lightning, equipment and electrical failure and/or malfunction.
- Any act, omission, error, default or negligence by Tune Talk or our business partners.
- Unauthorized access or usage of Tune Talk Services by third party.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- The Terms and Conditions herein are subject to change without prior notice and at Tune Talk’s discretion