Prepaid Top Up T&Cs
- This Tune Talk Top Up (“Reload”) terms and conditions shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”).
- Effective 00:01 1st September 2018, all top-ups will be subject to 6% Sales & Service Tax.
- Effective 00:01 6th September 2018, all Malaysian citizens will be exempted from 6% SST. SST exemptions are identified by legitimate and accurate SIM registration with Malaysian IDs such as MyKad or MyTentera.
- As of 1st September 2018, all top ups by non-Malaysian residents are inclusive of tax where applicable.
- Tune Talk Prepaid subscribers are required to purchase airtime credit validity via Top-Up Vouchers to ensure their Account is active in order to use the Services. Any unused prepaid credit or balance cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- At the time of top up, your account validity period may be extended by number of days reflected by the top up amount made. This extension does not stack with your current validity period; your validity end date will be, whichever is later. For avoidance of doubt, if you have 10 days of account validity remaining and you top up RM5, your validity period will still be 10 days.
- As a subscriber you may top up your service subscription by via Tune Talk Self Care Mobile Application (“App”) or by purchasing valid Tune Talk top up vouchers from any Tune Talk authorised dealers or sales outlets.
- You may conduct your purchase using the vouchers or via the App by following the instructions given. Tune Talk reserves the right to change or modify the denominations or validity period without prior notification.
- Tune Talk is not liable for any loss or damage due to top up errors or mistake caused by the user of the voucher.
- Top Up vouchers which have passed the expiry dates imprinted on them will not be usable and/or returnable. Tune Talk is not liable for refunding or compensating expired top up voucher PINs. All top up or reload purchase including online top up are final and not refundable.
- Top Up Promotion
- This Promotion offer is valid for eligible Tune Talk BUDDIES Prepaid (hereinafter referred to as “BUDDIES users”) only. (tariff plan identifier is TTBUDDIES)
- To qualify for this Promotion, subscribers must top up airtime credit of RM30 and above in a single denomination.
- The Promotion offers FREE Data in a “Promo Bucket” with a respective validity
Top Up Denomination Free Data Promo Bucket Validity RM10 – – RM20 – – RM30 4GB 15 days RM50 8GB 15 days RM100 and above 8GB 15 days
- The Free Data from this Promotion only applies to local data and is not applicable for roaming data.
- Any excess usage above the stipulated allocation will first be utilised from an existing active Data Plan or if available, be charged at prevailing pay-per-use rates.
- In the case of multiple active data plans (e.g. Monthly Internet Plan and Free Data with Top Up), Freebies will always be exhausted before Monthly Internet Plans.
- Subscribers with an existing Promo Bucket from this Promotion that receives another Promo Bucket from this Promotion using the same Top Up denomination will have their previous Promo Bucket forfeited and a new Promo Bucket will become active, i.e. the newer Promo Bucket will take over the previous Promo Bucket. If the subscriber receives a Promo Bucket from this Promotion using a different Top Up denomination from the previous Promo Bucket, both Promo Buckets will be active with respective validity periods.
- Subscribers can check the status of their Free Promo Bucket by downloading the Tune Talk App or by dialing *134#.
- All subscribers that participate in the Promotion are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein together with Tune Talks service terms and conditions, as and when so amended herein and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- All queries pertaining to the above service should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice.