TT Value Prepaid Pack T&Cs
This Tune Talk Value Prepaid pack, (“TTVP pack”) terms and conditions (“TTVP Pack Terms and Conditions”) is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- This TTVP pack terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”) and shall be read together with Tune Talk Value Prepaid Data Plan (“Tune Talk Value Prepaid Data Plan Terms and Conditions”).
- Subscribers that participate in this TTVP pack are bound by this TTVP Pack Terms and Conditions together with the Service Subscription Terms and Conditions, Tune Talk Value Prepaid Data Plan Terms and Conditions and/or any other terms and conditions related to the provision of Tune Talk’s Service. Tune Talk reserves the sole and absolute right to amend, modify, vary or change any TTVP Pack Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice to Subscribers. Any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The TTVP pack offer is valid for eligible new Tune Talk subscriber activations, port-in registrations and existing Tune Talk subscribers who have switched to the TTVP pack between 14th January 2019 (“Effective Date”) to 25th August 2019 (“End date”).
- Eligibility to subscribe to the TTVP pack is subjected to Tune Talk’s sole discretion.
- All subscribers who are on the TTVP pack will be able to perpetually purchase, switch between and utilize products available to TTVP pack even after the Offer Period ends until and unless the pack is discontinued, subscriber switches to another pack or fails to keep their line active.
Free Basic Internet Plan (FBI)
- FBI is a service that enables Subscribers who have exhausted their existing data packages (bonus, mobile internet, paid or free) or having no data packages, to enjoy always-on connectivity at no cost.
- FBI will be available for all new Subscribers after 14th January 2019 as well as selected existing Subscribers by phases starting from the same mentioned date.
- Subscribers who is on FBI will not be charged pay-per-use rates.
- Once the 10GB FBI quota is exhausted at any time before the monthly expiry date, Subscriber will no longer be able to enjoy data and Subscriber will need to subscribe to another mobile Internet data plan to enjoy data.
- Subscriber’s credit validity will not change after switching (e.g. if it currently expires on February 2019, it will remain as such even after switching).
- Subscriber will be notified via an SMS notification on Subscriber’s FBI quota usage when it reaches 90% and 100%.
- Subscriber can check the status and quota balance by sending ‘TTVALUE STATUS’ via SMS to 2222.
- To enjoy the Free Basic Internet, Tune Talk Subscriber must remain in ACTIVE status.
- For any misuses or abuse of the FBI services by way of unauthorized selling and/or commercial gains, or for any business services which the Subscriber intends to or may provide to any third party, Tune Talk reserves the right to summarily terminate the line or suspend the usage and/or charge the Subscriber for the excess internet usage, impose a fee, extra charges and/or penalty to the Subscriber as deemed appropriate by Tune Talk in its sole discretion without prior notice to the Subscriber.
- The FBI quota made available herein is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other Subscriber’s prepaid account.
- No carrying forward of the unutilized quota of FBI is allowed.
- The FBI can only be used domestically i.e. within Malaysia only, and is subject to roaming charges when used overseas.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to cease, alter or suspend the provision of the FBI usage at any time without prior notice based on its sole and absolute discretion. In view thereof and for the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Tune Talk does not entitle the Subscribers to any claims and/or compensation against Tune Talk (whether in cash or in kind) for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- By using this FBI, the Subscribers acknowledge that they understand and agree to the terms and conditions herein and agree to abide by it at all times.
- All queries pertaining to the above TTVP pack should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail. Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words denoting any gender include all genders, and words applicable to natural persons include references to a firm, body corporate or unincorporated, association or an authority, and vice versa.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice.