+Vibe Tune Talk Online Exclusive Plans
All VIBE Tune Talk Online Exclusive Plans, hereinafter referred to as “+Vibe Plans” are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The +Vibe Plans terms and conditions (“+VIBE Plans Terms and Conditions”) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”) and shall be read together with Tune Talk’s Fair Usage Policy as and when so amended by Tune Talk from time to time. Subscribers who subscribe to any data plans under this +VIBE Plans are bound to all the above terms and conditions and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The +Vibe Plans are valid for all existing Tune Talk BUDDIES subscribers only from 00:01, 16th October 2017 (“Effective Date”) onwards, all other tariffs are excluded.
- The details of the +Vibe plans (quota, validity and price) are as stated in the table below:
Plans Type Price Hi-Speed
Calls (mins) Free Credit Validity Auto-renewal
ON net OFF net Monthly – Vibe 15 M1 RM14.15 4GB 30 30 RM5 30 CC/DC Y Monthly – Vibe 30 M1 RM28.30 12GB 40 40 RM5 30 CC/DC Y Monthly – Vibe 50 M1 RM47.17 20GB UNL 60 RM5 30 CC/DC Y
– Mobile Internet (MI)
– Credit Card or Debit Card (CC/DC)
- All prices here are net of SST and is waived for Malaysian residents in line with applicable tax laws. Tune Talk reserves the right to impose SST on foreigners based on ID documentation.
- Validity of all VIBE plans are for 30 days and expires or auto-renews at 00:00 on the 31st day.
- Purchase of +Vibe Plans
- Subscriber can purchase these plans via Tune Talk Mobile Application (TT App).
- Purchasing via Tune Talk App (Auto renewal enhancement)
- Vibe plans have been enhanced to allow auto renewals on 10-July 2020 (“Effective Date”) onwards.
- Subscriber will need to purchase the +Vibe plans using a Credit or Debit card via the Tune Talk App only.
- For instance, if you use other online payment methods such as FPX or eWallet, auto renewals will not be allowed.
- The Credit/Debit card used must be authorised for auto renewal and accepted by Tune Talk payment gateway for the auto renewal to be enabled.
- Once purchase is successful, the plan will be provisioned within 15 minutes.
- All plan auto-renewals are processed between 00:00am midnight to 01:30am on the 31st day. It is advised that you do not attempt to add or renew your plan within this time period to avoid double charging.
- In the event that the Subscriber has insufficient account balance in their default card at the time of auto-renewal, the subscription will be deactivated. To enjoy the data plan again, Subscriber can re-subscribe through the Tune Talk App.
- In the case of multiple authorised Credit or Debit cards, should the initial deduction attempt fail on the default card, subsequent attempt(s) will be carried out on the next authorised card(s) if applicable.
- For avoidance of doubt, if the Subscriber has 2 authorised cards within the Tune Talk App and the deduction on default card is unsuccessful, we will carry out another attempt to deduct the 2nd authorised card. The subscription will be deactivated if both attempts are unsuccessful. To enjoy the data plan again, Subscriber can re-subscribe through the Tune Talk App.
- Upon expiry plans, no quotas (data, voice, SMS) or any balance thereof will be carried forward
- Monthly Data Plans (Vibe 15, Vibe 30, Vibe 50)
- Subscribers can only have one (1) active Mobile Internet (“MI”) plan at a time. If Subscriber subscribes to a same or different MI Plan in addition to that which is active, the later MI plan will override the current active plan and all balance data or voice quota on the current active plan will be forfeited. Subscribers are advised to check and confirm current active data plan before making any new MI plan subscriptions.
- However other bonus or voice plans can coexist with an active data plan.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Subscriber has an existing Vibe 15 plan that still has balance 0.5GB valid for another 2 days and subscribes to a Vibe 30 plan on the same day, the Subscriber will only have 12GB data quota valid for 30 days.
- Vibe plans come with RM5 (usable for pay-per-use local calls and sms only) in accordance with the respective plan’s validity.
- Booster (2GB-add on)
- Additional 2GB data that follows the plan validity at the cost of RM14.15.
- Subscriber can purchase this add-on via the TT App
- Any data usage after any paid or promotional Data Quotas are exhausted will be charged at current Pay Per Use rates and it is deemed valid. Usage notifications at 90% and 100% will be sent via SMS to the subscriber.
- In the event that the subscriber is not in ACTIVE status (ACTIVE status means that a subscriber’s Tune Talk credit validity has not expired), the subscriber will not be able to utilise the Data Quota until they return to ACTIVE status.
- To check on status, subscribers must send the desired keyword to 2222:
- All unused data balance will be forfeited and refund will not be valid.
- In the case of multiple active data plans (e.g. Monthly Internet Plan and Free Data with Top Up), Freebies will always be exhausted before Monthly Internet Plans.
- Tune Talk reserves the right at any time without liability to suspend or terminate your Service, plans, data, voice or call subscriptions if Tune Talk has reasonable ground that you are in violation of the terms.
- All queries pertaining to the above Plans should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- All subscribers that participate in any of the Plans are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein together with Tune Talks service terms and conditions, as and when so amended herein and any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail. Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words denoting any gender include all genders, and words applicable to natural persons include references to a firm, body corporate or unincorporated, association or an authority, and vice versa.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice.