TT Jimat Prepaid Pack T&Cs
This Tune Talk JIMAT Prepaid pack, (“TTJIMAT Pack”) terms and conditions (“TTJIMAT T&Cs”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This TTJIMAT terms and conditions ( Terms and Conditions ) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Tune Talk Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”) as and when so amended by Tune Talk from time to time and shall be read together with Tune Talk JIMAT Prepaid Data Plan (“TTJIMAT Data Plan Terms and Conditions”).
- TTJIMAT Pack shall be made available to all new & existing subscriber(s) (“Subscriber”) of Tune Talk Services from 5th September 2022 (“Effective Date”) onwards. Eligible new Tune Talk subscribers (as of 00:01hrs 5th September 2022 and onwards) and existing Tune Talk subscribers’ mobile numbers (collectively as “Tune Talk Subscribers”) that participate in this TTJIMAT Pack are bound by this TTJIMAT Terms and conditions together with the Service Subscription Terms and Conditions , TTJIMAT Data Plan Terms and Conditions and/or any other terms and conditions related to the provision of Tune Talk’s Service. Tune Talk reserves the right to amend, cancel or modify, any TTJIMAT Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained. Changes will be posted on Tune Talk’s www.tunetalk.com (‘Website”).
- Eligibility criteria (“Eligibility”):
- All new line activations and successful ports-in only within the Promo Period (Refer to Clause 2 above) via Tune Talk App self-registration.
- The pay-per-use service rates for TT JIMAT pack are as below:
Service Rate Off-net calls RM 0.22/60s On-net calls RM 0.22/60s Off-net SMS RM 0.12/SMS On-net SMS RM 0.12/SMS MMS RM 0.10/MMS
- Service definitions
- On-net calls refer to outgoing domestic calls (including VoLTE and VoWIFI) within numbers on the Tune Talk network.
- Off-net calls refer to outgoing domestic calls (including VoLTE and VoWIFI) to other networks.
- Domestic calls to premium/special numbers (including but not exclusive to 1-300, 1-800, and others) will incur charges as per applicable rates.
- All-net calls refer to outgoing domestic calls to Tune Talk and other networks.
- Premium and/or Content SMS will refer to rates by respective providers.
- International and/or Roaming services will refer to respective rates by country.
- Switching to the TTJIMAT Pack (Existing Subscribers)
Switching of plans shall be made known to eligible Tune Talk subscribers via Tune Talk App or SMS for 300 Tune Talk points or RM5.00 credit (in the event of insufficient Tune Talk Points available or upon subscriber’s request).
- Upon successful switching to the TTJIMAT Pack, all of the Subscriber’s existing services will be forfeited along with any existing ‘Freebies’, data plans, passes, booster plans and others. It is advisable for subscribers to utilise all available quotas (including but not limited to paid or free data, voice, SMS) before switching to the TTJIMAT Pack.
- Subscriber’s credit validity will be maintained after switching.
- To switch to TTJIMAT Pack via Tune Talk App following these steps:
- STEP 1 = Download /Update to the latest version of Tune Talk App.
- STEP 2 = In “My Account”, tap “Redeem” at the top right corner.
- STEP 3 = Tap “Switch to TTJIMAT Pack”, read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of switching by checking the boxes and tapping “Confirm”.
- STEP 4 = Subscriber will receive an SMS upon successfully switching.
- Subscribers can also switch via SMS by first viewing and agreeing to the terms and conditions from www.tunetalk.com/switchTTJIMAT (There are no charges for SMS sent from Tune Talk numbers to 2222).
- Switching to TTJIMAT Pack is not compulsory. Subscribers may remain with their current respective packs (tariff plans) until such plans are discontinued or decided otherwise by Tune Talk.
- Once a subscriber has switched to TTJIMAT Pack, they are not allowed to revert to any legacy packs. Requests to refund for any forfeited quota will not be entertained.
- Eligibility to switch into the TTJIMAT Pack is subjected to Tune Talk’s sole discretion.
- For a limited period from 5th September 2022 until 31st December 2022, existing Tune Talk subscribers can switch to the new TTJIMAT Pack with zero points or credit.
- FREE 1GB Tune Talk App Offer (“App 1GB Freebie”)
TT JIMAT pack provides 1GB free for new TT JIMAT subscribers who use the Tune Talk App.
- All new subscribers of the TTJIMAT Pack or ‘Tune Talk Partner’ equivalent packs on our Network in Active status on or after 5th September 2022 are eligible to opt-in for the App 1GB Freebie within 60 days of activation or request to port-in. Existing subscribers’ lines that switch into TT JIMAT is not eligible.
- The Tune Talk App refers exclusively to the official Tune Talk App on Google Play, Apple AppStore and Huawei AppGallery. Any and all of Tune Talk Partners’ Apps will not contain the 1GB App Freebie.
- Subscriber must be in Active (AC) status (ACTIVE status means that a subscriber’s Tune Talk credit validity has not expired) to participate in this Offer.
- Subscribers can opt-in for the App 1GB Freebie via the Tune Talk App ⇨ Plans ⇨ Freebies & Others.
- Upon successful opt-in, subscriber will receive 1GB hi-speed data, valid for 7 days including date of opt-in.
- Free Basic Internet
TT JIMAT pack provides Free Basic Internet (“FBI”) to all active Tune Talk subscribers on the TTJIMAT Pack allowing subscribers who have either exhausted their existing data packages (bonus, mobile internet, paid or free) or have no data packages, to enjoy always-on basic data connectivity at no cost.
- 10GB of FBI with speeds of up to 256kbps will be provided upon activation or switching and will be refreshed every 30 days in perpetuity from and including the day of activation or switch.
- FBI quota cannot be carried forward.
- To utilise FBI, subscribers must be in ACTIVE status.
- The FBI quota made available herein is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other subscriber’s prepaid account.
- FBI data can only be used domestically i.e. within Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to cease, alter or suspend the provision of the FBI usage at any time without prior notice based on its sole and absolute discretion. In view thereof and for the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination, or suspension by Tune Talk does not entitle the subscribers to any claims and/or compensation against Tune Talk (whether in cash or in kind) for all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- All data, voice or SMS plans within TT JIMAT and equivalent tariffs are subject to Tune Talk’s Fair Usage Policy or promotions solely determined by Tune Talk from time to time.
- Any queries pertaining to the above TTJIMAT Pack should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- By using Tune Talk Jimat pack, all subscribers are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein together with Tune Talk Service Subscription Terms and Conditions, as and when so amended from time to time and any decision made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained. Where the Terms & Conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail. Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, and the words denoting any gender include all genders, and words applicable to natural persons include references to a firm, body corporate or unincorporated, association or an authority, and vice versa.
- The law governing this Terms and Conditions shall be the law of Malaysia.
- Tune Talk reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.