TT Hi-Value Prepaid Pack T&Cs
This Tune Talk Hi-Value Prepaid Pack, (“TTHV Pack”) terms and conditions (“TTHV T&Cs”) are subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- This TTHV T&Cs shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”) and shall be read together with Tune Talk Hi-Value Prepaid Data Plan (“TTHV Data Plan Terms and Conditions”).
- TTHV Pack shall be made available to eligible Tune Talk Subscribers on 24th August 2021 (“Effective Date”) onwards. Eligible new Tune Talk subscribers (as of 00:01hrs 24th August 2021 and onwards) and existing Tune Talk subscribers (collectively as “Tune Talk Subscribers”) that participate in this TTHV Pack are bound by this TTHV T&Cs together with the Service Subscription Terms and Conditions, TTHV Data Plan Terms and Conditions and/or any other terms and conditions related to the provision of Tune Talk’s Service. Tune Talk reserves the sole and absolute right to amend, modify, vary or change any TTHV T&Cs at any time without any prior notice to Subscribers. Any decisions made by Tune Talk shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Eligible Tune Talk Subscribers include subscribers who submit their port-in request on Effective Date and onwards.
- Subscribers who do not opt to switch to TTHV Pack can continue on their current respective plans until such plans are discontinued or decided otherwise by Tune Talk.
- Eligibility to switch to the TTHV Pack is subjected to Tune Talk’s sole discretion.
- Switching to the TTHV Pack shall be made known to eligible Tune Talk Subscribers via Tune Talk App or SMS for 300 pts or RM5.00 credit in the event of insufficient Tune Talk Points available.
- Starting from 13th September 2021 until 31st March 2022, existing Tune Talk Subscribers can switch to the TTHV Pack at no cost.
- Follow these steps to switch to TTHV Pack via Tune Talk App:
STEP 1 = Download/Update to the latest version of Tune Talk App;
STEP 2 = In “My Account”, Tap “Redeem” at the top right corner;
STEP 3 = Tap “Switch to HI-VALUE Pack”, Check all the boxes and tap “Confirm”;
STEP 4 = Receive SMS upon successfully switching.
- Subscribers can also switch via SMS by first viewing and agreeing to the terms and conditions. There are no charges for SMSes sent to 2222.
- Upon successful switching to the TTHV Pack, all of the Subscriber’s existing data quota will be forfeited along with any existing Freebies (Free Data from Campaigns, etc.), Data Plans (Data Plan or +VIBE), booster plans and so on. It is highly advisable for you to utilise all available data quota, voice and SMS before switching to the TTHV Pack.
- For existing subscribers, switching to TTHV Pack is not compulsory. Subscribers may still remain with their current respective plans.
- Once subscriber has switched to TTHV Pack, Subscriber is not allowed to revert to your old plan or/and requests to refund for any forfeited quota will not be entertained.
- Upon switching to the TTHV Pack, Subscriber will be given Free Basic Internet (“FBI”) of 10GB at the speed of 64 kbps. FBI will be refreshed every 30 days from date of TTHV Pack activation or switch. To enjoy high speed data again, Subscriber can subscribe to any of the data plans or passes offered within the TTHV Pack.
- Follow these steps to switch to TTHV Pack via Tune Talk App:
- All data, voice or SMS plans are subject to Tune Talk’s Fair Usage Policy or promotions solely determined by Tune Talk from time to time.
Free Basic Internet Plan (FBI)
- FBI is a free basic internet service that is made available to Tune Talk Subscribers who have switched to TTHV Pack with a quota of 10GB data for 30 days at 64kbps. It allows Subscribers who have exhausted their existing data packages (bonus, mobile internet, paid or free) or having no data packages, to enjoy always-on basic data connectivity at no cost.
- Once the 10GB FBI quota is exhausted at any time before the monthly expiry date, an SMS notification will be sent, Subscriber’s data will cease to function and Subscriber will need to subscribe to another mobile Internet data plan to enjoy data. No carrying forward of the unutilised quota of FBI is allowed.
- Subscriber’s credit validity will not change after switching (e.g. if it currently expires on September 2021, it will remain as such even after switching).
- Subscriber will be notified via an SMS notification on Subscriber’s FBI quota usage when it reaches 90% and 100%.
- To enjoy the Free Basic Internet, Tune Talk Subscriber must be on TTHV Pack and remain in ACTIVE status.
- The FBI quota made available herein is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other Subscriber’s prepaid account.
- FBI data can only be used domestically i.e. within Malaysia only, and is subject to roaming charges when used overseas.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to cease, alter or suspend the provision of the FBI usage at any time without prior notice based on its sole and absolute discretion. In view thereof and for the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Tune Talk does not entitle the Subscribers to any claims and/or compensation against Tune Talk (whether in cash or in kind) for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- By using Tune Talk FBI, the Subscribers acknowledge that they understand and agree to the terms and conditions herein and agree to abide by it at all times.
- Any queries pertaining to the above TTHV Pack should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail. Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words denoting any gender include all genders, and words applicable to natural persons include references to a firm, body corporate or unincorporated, association or an authority, and vice versa.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.