VIP Plan T&Cs
The VIP Plan Terms and Conditions
- This VIP Plan (“Plan”) terms and conditions (“Plan Terms and Conditions”) shall be supplementary to the Tune Talk Service Subscription, Tune Talk Service Subscription (‘Service Subscription Terms and Conditions”).
- All subscribers that participate in this Plan are bound by the Plan Terms and Conditions terms together with the Service Subscription Terms and Conditions and/or any other terms and conditions related to the provision of Tune Talk’s Service. Tune Talk reserves the sole and absolute right to amend, modify, vary or change any Plan or Service Subscription Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice to Subscribers.
- Plan is valid for all existing and new Tune Talk subscribers from 00:01 24th October 2018. (excluding Tone Excel, and Tone Plus tariff plans. Subscribers can check their tariff plans by dialing *111#). This VIP plan has a limited subscription and will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Tune Talk reserves the sole right to increase or reduce the subscription quota of the Plan without any prior notice or reason to subscribers.
- Malaysian Senior Citizens aged 60 or above (identified by legitimate registration with IC) will be automatically eligible.
- OKU Malaysian citizens above 12 years old – based on respective IC and corresponding Kad OKU issued by the Malaysian Social Welfare Department (“Kad OKU”).
- Parents/Guardians of OKU Malaysians – based on matching Birth Certificate or Signed Authorization Letter and matching name/IC on Kad OKU.
- Each subscription of the Plan may register up to 5 SIMs and all numbers under the account can subscribe or switch to the plan.
- Method of subscription for eligible accounts (based on IC):
- Tune Talk App
- SMS – type “VIP” to 2222.
- The Plan:
- VIP Plan – 2GB with unlimited local on-net calls (Tune Talk to Tune Talk calls) and unlimited chat pass allocation for 30 days including the day of subscription and will expire at 11:59pm on the 30th day.
- Tune Talk reserves the right to temporarily block, suspend or cancel the subscription to the Plan or Service if Tune Talk has reasonable grounds that the Plan and/or Service has been abused, used or exploited commercially without Tune Talk authorization, fraud or against any law. (Refer to Terms of Service)
- This 30-day plan auto-renews without notice with the following exceptions:
- If the subscriber has insufficient balance, auto-renewal will stop.
- If the subscriber is in Grace Period status before the renewal date. If you top up with sufficient balance before the renewal date, the auto-renewal will continue.
- If the subscriber is in Grace period status and only tops up after the auto-renewal date, the auto-renewal will nor proceed.
- Should the data quota be exhausted before auto-renewal date, subscribers will be charged standard data pay-per-use rates unless subscriber renews or switches a data plan.
*For Tune Talk VALUE Prepaid subscribers upon data quota exhaustion, subscribers will still enjoy basic internet at the speed of 64 kbps. There will not be any pay-per-use chargers for TTVP subscribers.
- Below are the channels to Add same plan before auto-renewal date:
- Tune Talk App
- SMS VIP ADD send to 2222
*Successful Added plan will override the remaining data balance (if any)
- At 90% and 100% of the Data Quota utilization, a usage notification will be sent to the subscriber and remaining available Data Quota can be checked on the Tune Talk App or by dialing *134#.
- Eligible and qualified subscribers may switch into or out of this Plan at any time. However no data balance or plan validity will be carried over once switched.
- Authenticity of registrations will be subject to audit and checks by Tune Talk. If registration is proven to be fraudulent including but not limited due to false IDs, commercial usage, unauthorized registrations, etc. Tune Talk reserves the right to terminate the line without notice.
- In the case of multiple active data plans (e.g. Monthly Internet Plan and Free Data with Top Up), prioritization would be based on the following order Welcome data > Campaigns > Top Up Freebies > Data plans. In the case of plans in similar categories, the plan which is expiring first will be utilized first.
- All queries pertaining to the above Plans should be directed to Tune Talk’s Customer Care by calling 13100 or 03-2771 7000 from 8am to 10pm daily.
- Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.